Skip to content
- Remove your jewelry before you swim in chlorine or salt water.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to sweat a lot.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup or perfume.
- Remove jewelry if you will be bringing it into contact with something hard. (For example, take off your ring before lifting weights.)
- Store your plated jewelry where it won’t rub against other hard substances (a soft bag—one per piece of jewelry—is ideal).